Faber Construction can provide you with a project delivery method that will best suit your project and requirements. Every project is different, so we’ll customize a method that fits your project the best.
Here are our most popular project delivery methods:
- Negotiated Guaranteed Maximum Price (GMP)
- Negotiated guaranteed maximum price, or negotiated projects, are where we work with the owners and the design team during preconstruction to find cost savings, changes, and eliminate potential problems.
- Design – Bid – Build
- Design – Bid – Build, or competitive bid, is where the owner initially hires an architect to work through the design and then the project is put out for bid. We serve clients at the completion of the design phase, where we begin building and complete your project.
- Design – Build
- With design build, the general contractor and architect work together as one entity, providing a single point of contact. The Guaranteed Maximum Price (GMP) is established early on to control owner risk. The project schedule can be accelerated as the transition from design to construction is seamless and there are no change orders, aside from owner changes.
- Construction Management At Risk
- On the owner’s behalf we manage all aspects of the construction project: pre-planning, design, construction, engineering and general management. Under this delivery method the construction manager either manages the work of all contractors who have direct contracts with the owner and doesn’t self-perform any labor, or manages the work of all contractors with the opportunity to bid on or self-perform portions of the work, benefiting schedule and quality control.
- Best Value
- Best value is a selection process that factors not only price, but the quality and expertise of contractors and subcontractors in its scope. Faber Construction integrates best value in all of our delivery methods and company culture to ensure your complete satisfaction.
Our ability to self-perform lowers cost, gets you more accurate estimates, gives us more flexibility with scheduling and guarantees a high level of quality. We self-perform concrete formwork, steel, carpentry, finish carpentry and civil work.
You’ll receive the highest quality work through our trusted subcontractors, detailed planning and preconstruction efforts and in-depth inspections. Our management and tracking programs regularly check all aspects of your project. We make it easy to keep communication flowing between you and our team members so you will always know your project status.
Safety isn’t just a priority for us, it’s a basic principle and the reason why we were founded. Faber Construction’s proven procedures and training integrate safety in all phases of our work. Our management team is an integral part of the solution in managing safety and reaching our goal of zero accidents. We have been an AGC Qualified Member Safety Team every year since 2004. As a family-focused business we make it our goal to get everyone home safely every day, accident free – whether they work in the field or the office.